These are held on zoom.
Zoom is fairly straightforward and we can guide you on the day but you may find this online tutorial helpful.
Please use the link below to join all our events.
The day will start with an optional early morning sitting meditation from 6-7am. You can start joining us 5 minutes before.
Then we will have a break for breakfast and restart the main programme for the day at 9.30am which will start with a short orientation talk. The day finishes at 4.30pm.
Guidance for an online day retreats at home
- Participating on the day whilst in our home environments will present a challenge to many, especially if sharing the space with others.
- Do the best you can in trying to make it a quiet and special day by,
- Asking family and friends to minimise interactions with you
- Not listening to the news, not watching TV and not following social media
- Keeping your food intake simple.
Experience has shown that group chanting and Zoom do not go well together. We will mute our individual feeds on Zoom and chant individually at home. We will hear the leader, recite the chanting.