Registering and connecting to Zoom
- These are held using Zoom.
- You need to have pre -registered.
- You will receive instructions on how to register a few days before the event (if you are on our mailing list*)
- Following registration you will be emailed a unique link and a password.
- Use this to join the zoom online event from 9.25am on the day of practice.
- Zoom is fairly straightforward and we can guide you on the day but you may find this online tutorial helpful.
*If you would like to join our mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidance for an online day of practice at home
- Participating on the day whilst in our home environments will present a challenge to many, especially if sharing the space with others.
- Do the best you can in trying to make it a quiet and special day by,
- Asking family and friends to minimise interactions with you
- Not listening to the news, not watching TV and not following social media
- Keeping your food intake simple.
Experience has shown that group chanting and Zoom do not go well together. We will mute our individual feeds on Zoom and chant individually at home. We will hear the leader, recite the chanting.