ALBA recognises its responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulations. This concerns all the records we might hold with information about you, your address etc.
We are implementing these Regulations in accordance with the following principles, applied as appropriate:
- Data is only held about you in order to fulfil your requests and our legal responsibilities.
- Your active consent is required for us to use and store data, such as when requesting to participate in a retreat, or being added to the newsletter mailing list.
- You can request to see, amend or have deleted the data held about you, at any time. If you change your data status it may affect your bookings.
- All the information that you provide will be kept securely and used in confidence only by the bookings manager, the retreat managers and the retreat leader.
- All the information that you provide – except for your name and email address if you choose to remain on the mailing list and information you provide for Gift Aid purposes – will be deleted by the 31 March of the year following the retreat.
- If you want your details to be deleted sooner, please email us at email@example.com.
- Data you have supplied is not disclosed to anybody who is not authorised by ALBA. It is never sold or passed to other organisations.